Silane Coupling Agent ELT-S1171 Description: Chemical Name: Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]amine
Formula: C18H43NO6Si2 Similar to: Evonik Dynasylan 1122 It is Colorless transparent liquid, soluble in a variety of organic solvents.
Typical physical properties:
| CAS NO. || 13497-18-2 |
| Molecular weight || 425.71 |
| Boiling Point || 160oC |
| Density(ρ20)g/cm3 || 0.973 |
| Refractive Index(n25D) || 1.429 |
(1) silane-endcapped polyurethanes:silane-terminated polyurethanes can be prepared by reacting
traditional NCO-terminated urethane prepolymers with NQ-S01.
It can react very fast with free isocyanate groups and lead to a high converted silane-endcapped product.
Side reactions can be significantly reduced.
(2) It can lead to colorless low-viscosity PU prepolymers
with improved UV stability and reduced yellowing tendency of sealants.
(3) glass fiber/glass fabric composites:as a finish or size constituent
(4) Mineral fiber insulating materials and abrasives:as an additive to phenolic resin binders.
(5) foundry resins:as an additive to phenolic,furan and melamine resins.
Packing & storage:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum , net weight 190Kg each, 950kg per IBC
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.